If you are like most people this is what you should consider when it comes to buying a home:
1) First, what can you afford?
2) Second, what desired area or location are you looking for?
3) If you have children, you want to consider the school district and crime stats in that area.
4) You need to determine what amenities you need; square feet, bedrooms, baths, garage, pool. Do you want to have a home with an attached garage?
5) Accessibility could be a factor, freeway access.
These are important factors to consider when purchasing a home. In today’s Real Estate market there are many options available for first time homebuyer’s. The latest of these options are the foreseeable foreclosures and the actual foreclosed properties.
Please contact us to start your home buying with HomeReach.com today as it is a great time to find the house that best fits your needs.
Patience is key when it comes to dealing with Short Sales, REO’s and Pre-Foreclosed homes.
For those of you looking for a home in Poway, I will be able to walk you through the above questions and help you make one of the best decisions you can make – buying a home! We care about you and your homeownership and we want to express our care by sharing our commissions with you. Stop paying high rent and start owning real estate in San Diego today. Find your home by searching through our area listings and get pre-qualified through HomeReach.com. Once you are ready, I will be here to serve your Poway needs!
Your HomeReach.com Specialized Agent,